Search This Blog

18.4.08

No difference for today's schedule

The day I took leave of work for other work.

Ya Allah Ya tuhanku....Penatnyer ari nih...
Although last night I slept at 1 a.m...I had to wake up early...arrive at kilang at 7:30am waiting for Abg to finish work (shift malam daa..) At 8:00 am together off for breakfast at Shah Alam. About 9:00am singgah kolam air tawar jumpe member Abg tgh memancing...hehehe...*a bit excited myself*

At 9:45am went to Pejabat Pos Besar Shah Alam...After dat off to Jabatan Agama Islam Selangor for Borang HIV (RM10/piece)...Made a few calls to Klinik Kesihatan in Klang area. Reached rumah Abg at 11:30am. Isi borang2 yang penting until 12:00pm (of course waiting for Makcik Na) before going to Taman Sri Andalas for a short meeting with Mak Andam and nak tgk baju kawin. 12:45pm bertolak pulang, but before that singgah pick up Ekin at school. Abg went for sembahyang Jumaat at 1:15pm.

I stayed at home with Opah sambil tgk cerita yang Jehan Miskin berlakon tuh...Ala...Nasrul Budak Genius?- Please correct me if I'm wrong...Dalam 2:15pm Abg habis sembahyang Jumaat, lunch sama2. At 3:00 pm, bertolak ke Klinik Kesihatan Pandamaran, Klang -> For blood test. Blood test result done at 4:00pm. Straight went back to Subang Jaya, nak kejar BP Health Clinic before it closes at 5:00pm. Each me and Abg took our 2nd dosage of Hepatitis B precaution shot at about 4:30pm. Then, singgah Subang Parade sekejap to buy Japanese drama VCD and Roti Boy. Abg 1st time makan Roti Boy tau...hehehe

At 5:30pm, Abg sent me home and he bertolak pulang ke Klang after that. I was supposed to sleep (ganti tidur) after reached home, but got stuck with the Japanese drama VCD, title: Saitou-San....Sampai skarang. Of course about 1.5 hour ago, tulis 3 email to Mr. Lan, my wedding card designer and my customize goodie-bag designer too. Mou, sorosoro shinai to maniawanai....Since mom nak sgt hantar kad around 1st May. *sigh*

Ya, kawin senang, I think. But, persediaan untuk melaksanakan perkahwinan itu sangatlah mencabar. Now, I know slightly how it feels when I read member lain nyer blog entries a few months before they get married. Aku pulak? Wow...Bullet train marrige...hehehe...bijak2...

So anyway, wish me luck...Bukan untuk apa...Supaya saya boleh bangun by the time Yong reaches Puduraya at 3:00am tomorrow...which is another 4 hours away. Kalau tak...melangutla dia kat Puduraya tuh...bahayanya...

So...Good nite peeps!

No comments: