Search This Blog

22.9.08

It's holiday! Let's thread!

My company's Nuzul Quran Hols is today. Fancy, huh?

Today is clean-up day for me and hubby. Believe it or not...wedding presents are still stacked up in the middle of the house. Meaning today, we need to clear them off. Well, since this year Raya for me will be in Perak! ngeheeee.... It will be a kampung raya this year...and I'm so excited about it... Hubby had made his plan, I suppose. 1st half of 1st raya in Bruas. Making our way up north on 1st day's 2nd half to visit Atok who's in Penang. This also means....*Jalan-jalan Penang loh...*

Yesterday, went to Sijangkang for the annual kuih tart collection at Mak Long's house.ngeee...Mak long's pineapple tarts are addictive, right? Am a bit frustrated tho about not able to send the tarts to Yong before she went back to Penang. She wanted 100pcs of them. *sigh* Hey, but look at the bright side! I'll be able to beraya at Yong's house in Baling this year...since I'm going up north!
Jangan risau Yong...akan ku bawa tart nanas itu bersama...heheh

( Selingan selama 2 jam )

Sorry...had to run off to the bank just now...Tukar duit raya...keskes...Korang dah tukar blom? Better tukar awal2...last minute nih leceh... Since sudah berdua, bilangan anak2 buah dan anak2 saudara yang kene kasi wuit raya juga bertambah...But, bagi menanggungnya sudah ringan sikit laa...Other than that, just finished cleaning off the wedd presents... Later this evening planning to go to Mak Ngah's house to send off carpet, flowers and dulang! Since my cousin is next in turn to get married! Due end of this year! Congrats Hazri!

I'd like to share some of my wed pics although belum siap 100% lagi...Hubby nak print out aje...manyak pakai duit tuh...Anyone knows of kedai gambar owner Melayu? Please inform me, yah?



At Masjid Darul Ehsan, Subang Jaya. Mengapa semua pandang kamera?hehehe...





The wind was blowing so hard that Izul's bunga manggar fell off...ngeee...Hubby's family side...




Fellow STFians...ngeheeee...Thank you for coming again and again!



Office mates from Technial and Sales section.




Neyn, Juey and me! Sempat lagi bergambar tuh...huhu





RPKJ Batch 19 who came...Thanx! Btw, itu bukan anak Ayuni tau...Kalau tak salah anak Cytot...hehe.. Special thanks to Kak Long yang sudi turun dari Perlis and Ma'a dari Tanjung Malim...




Some more RPKJ Batch 19 and of course, senpai, Tegong...ngeheeee... Jangan memain, penghulu pon datang bawa kek untuk i..heheh



Kitorang dah senyum penat...Cigah mcm paksa senyum aje...hehehe..*wink* *wink*




Alamak...terbesar la pulak...My best friend from Primary School, Mas Ayu also came...part time pengapit...hehe...Btw, Mas is also getting married end of this year...Congrats!

STF-ians Batch 959...ngeeeheeekorang memang ayu2 gituh...hehe...*which reminds me...kena hantar surat sponsor untuk Futsal*



I don't think I have ever uploaded any of my family pics. Well, here goes...From the left is my youngest bro, Hariz. Second from last is Hasnol. Then there's my dad, hubby and me. My mom and 2nd in the sibling, my sis, Aimi. Each and one of us are unique in favs...a bit tough getting all syncronized. hhehe

Well, I guess that's about it for today. Hubby dah start bebel. Asyik main cooooommmppp aje...hehe...Yerla2... die dah nak terajang dah tuh...I'd better leave...hehehe... Sorejya...buhbye!

No comments: