Search This Blog

4.1.08

Alang2 dah kena tag

Got tagged by Rina-chan...
Yup...I know...I' kinda new to these taging stuff. So, here I go....

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Abg & Wawa (Anak sedara Abg)


2. What were you doing at 0800?
Today? -> Maghrib
Yesterday? -> Playing around with anak sedara Abg

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Talking on the phone...hehehe

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Felt neglected and lonely.
But, 2007... Fell in love, happy and a raise! hehehe..

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Hariz!!! (my youngest brother) Come back in, sit and study!! -> at about 8:30pm justnow :)

6. How many beverages did you have today?
3.... A half cup of teh tarik for breakfast. A 3in1 Teh Boh for tea and 1 litre of plain water at all other times.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Black and brown.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Breakfast at canteen.

9. Where were you last night?
Abg's house. Back at home at 9:30pm....hehehe...Jgn risau...

10. What color is your front door?
Brown. Btw, my room door is YELLOW

11. Where do you keep your change?
In my uniform pocket. They supply us with big pocket uniforms.

12. What’s the weather like today?
It was sunny until it rained damn heavily at 6pm to 8pm.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Oh dear... I don't eat ice cream unless someone treats me. Hmmm... I think chocolate kott..

14.What excites you?
Cute Japanese Johnny idols...hehehe...When Abg ajak jalan2...Soto ayam....Cute babies..

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Not now.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
I am over by 4 months and 4 days.

17. Do you talk a lot?
Sometimes. Depends on the mood and the topic. In front of some ppl, I do listening more :)

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
What's O.C? I do watch Criminal Minds and Monk though.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Hmmm....

20. Do you make up your own words?
Sometimes, accidentally....Yes.

21. Are you a jealous person?
Not at heart. I act jealous for entertainment.heheheh... boleh tak?

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter A.
Ani.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Karena Anum!!!

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Hariz. My mother was using my brother's phone actually.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
"Bukan Anuar Zain.... Leonardo de Caprio la...."

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Used to...Not anymore... Can't even remember when was the last time.

27. Do you have curly hair?
Straight ikal2 gituh...heheh

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Tomorrow? Work...Its a replacement working day.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
The guy in ferrari who littered tissue out of his car window in front of Subang Parade while waiting for the traffic light like this whole Subang Jaya bapak dia yang punye... I dislike people who are low civic minded.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Meatball spagetti.

31. Will you get married in the future?
Tough one because... I can't decide when unless someone comes merisik and I accept. hehe

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
National Treasures2.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
If you've been reading my blog...you should know. ;p

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
After dinner just now.

35. Are you currently depressed?
Not at the moment.

36. Did you cry today?
Almost.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Obeying the bloggers rule? To receive and tag others along. A little fun won't hurt.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Didie, Am, Ayin, Een and You! (Yes, you reading this right now)

3 comments:

didie said...

omg, dont tag me laa.. im not gonna do this lengthy stuff lor.

Anonymous said...

eh.. i terdengar my nama disebut sebut

purple said...

alamak.. 1st time bc blog awak.. kena tag terus... jap2, give me time k... =)